1. This is the first year he has actually really paid much attention to the whole Santa figure.
2. He has seen Santa twice (once at a military event, once at the library). Both times he had the biggest smile on his face. It was priceless.
3. He’s not really sure about it all and keeps asking questions. When he saw Santa at the library, he asked him, “So, where exactly did you park your reindeers?”
4. Keeps relating things he sees in Christmas movies and asking about them. He was wondering how Santa was going to get in our house without a chimney.
5. Was trying to convince me to let him make cookies for Santa on December 2nd.
6. When he finished his letter, he asked Santa if he was ok and warned him because “there are bad guys here.” (I guess our stranger danger talk is kicking in)
7. Besides Away in a Manger, he has been walking around singing Santa songs (usually in English with the occasional Dutch)
8. Thinks the way other countries celebrate Santa is hilarious.
9. He can tell you all about Saint Nicholas.
10. He has been wearing a Santa hat from the dollar store since the end of November (in public and private).
11. He thought his stocking was another Santa hat.