I know it’s been a little while since we moved but I thought I would post some pictures of Hunter’s new room.
He has his own room now and is so excited about it! To the right is his room from standing near the doorway. Things in this picture:
- His map and flag display hangs besides his bed (it’s been a tradition since he was two)
- An astronaut poster that reads “There are no dreams too extreme”
- Whale hamper at the foot of bed
- Twin size bed with drawers for clothes and toys (mostly empty now)
- A cars TV and DVD player for watching science and foreign language videos and listening to CDs
- Vtech Vsmile TV Learning System (someone gave this to us as a second-hand gift. I’m not really big on video games but I hold onto the games and let him play it every once and a while)
- TV and video game system again
- A football bank on the window sill
- Multiplication table poster
- A make-shift bookshelf (this is actually the head of another twin bed that got broken). The books to the left side are the few he was able to bring from home, the ones on the right are from the library.
- Also on bookshelf are his morning routine and alarm clock
- His fiber-optic night light
- This is his closet and door. The closet is pretty big but mostly empty at the moment. He keeps his shoes and backpack in here, along with a few other odds and ends.
- Parts of speech poster on wall and Spiderman poster on door
And that about sums up our little room tour for now. We are so blessed!
“…tell me, I pray thee: is there room in thy father’s house for us to lodge in?”